Apricot Cashew Bites
These little bites will satisfy your sweet tooth guilt-free.
- 1 cups raw cashews
- 1 cups unsulfered, unsweetened dried apricots
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes + 1/2 cup for coating
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3/4 cup non-dairy, mini chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in food processor (other than chocolate chips) for a few minutes, until a large ball forms.
MIx in chocolate chips.
Form into small balls about 1" in diameter and roll over remaining 1/2 cup coconut flakes. Place on wax paper in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 2 months.
Inspired by Gwenyth Paltrow's The Clean Plate