Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped + 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- pinch of sea salt
- a few grinds freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup Goat cheese, crumbled
To make mint lime vinaigrette, combine lime zest and juice, olive oil, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint, honey, sea salt and black pepper in a mason jar with a tightly fitted lid. Shake until dressing is emulsified.
Put spinach leaves, apple slices and strawberries in a salad bowl and lightly dress with vinaigrette. Toss until all leaves are coated with dressing.
Top with pecans and goat cheese crumbles.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves.