Prep Time5 minutes
Total Time5 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- Vegan Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1/2 cup aquafaba liquid (juice from 1 can of organic garbanzo beans)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- pinch sea salt + 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups grape seed oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill fronds
Pour 1/2 cup aquafaba liquid, a pinch of sea salt and juice of 1/2 lemon in high speed blender. Turn on blender and gradually drizzle all of the grape seed oil into blender until it becomes white creamy texture which is the aquafaba mayonnaise.
Combine 1 cup aquafaba mayo, zest of 1 lemon, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon each sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, 1 shallot chopped, 1/2 cup fresh dill fronds in blender. Blend until smooth.
Think Out of the Ice Box: Try using fresh basil or lemon verbena in place of the dill to vary the flavor.