Spicy Roasted Broccoli
This spicy roasted broccoli is a simple, flavorful dish done on the grill. It’s perfect for the backyard, social distancing dinner.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time8 minutes
Total Time13 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of sea salt + freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon, madras style curry powder
- chili infused olive oil for drizzling
- 1/2 lime
- green goddess dressing for dipping
Toss florets in olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and curry powder.
Grill on vegetable pan over high heat grill about 3-4 minutes per side so that you achieve char marks.
Spread green goddess dressing on a serving dish and put grilled grilled broccoli on top. Squeeze 1/2 lime over broccoli and drizzle with chili oil