Snap Pea Radish Salad with Dairy-Free Green Goddess Dressing
This crunchy salad has bright, grassy flavors of springtime and is loaded with all the antioxidants we need after a long winter of hibernation. Taste good and feel good all in one – how great is that?!
Prep Time15 minutes
Total Time15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- Vegan Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1/2 cup aquafaba liquid (juice from 1 can of organic garbanzo beans)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- pinch sea salt + 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups grape seed oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill fronds
- 15 oz. sugar snap peas, sliced on the bias
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 - 3 tablespoons caraway seeds, toasted
Pour 1/2 cup aquafaba liquid, a pinch of sea salt and juice of 1/2 lemon in high speed blender. Turn on blender and gradually drizzle all of the grape seed oil into blender until it becomes white creamy texture which is the aquafaba mayonnaise.
Combine 1 cup aquafaba mayo, zest of 1 lemon, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon each sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, 1 shallot chopped, 1/2 cup fresh dill fronds in blender. Blend until smooth.
Combine snap peas, radishes and mint together in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing and top with caraway seeds.
Inspired by: Gwenyth Paltrow's The Clean Plate