Arugula, Fennel, Radish Salad
Now that the weather is heating up, are you craving fresh, light dishes? This summer garden salad with watermelon and feta fits the bill. The juicy, crunchy veggies and watermelon are refreshing and full of flavors that are perfect on a hot summer day.
Prep Time15 minutes
Total Time15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thinly + fennel fronds
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 cup chopped watermelon
- small bunch of radishes, sliced thinly
- handful fresh mint, sliced into ribbons
- sea salt + freshly ground black pepper
- balsamic glaze
- olive oil
- French feta cheese crumbles, optional
Combine fennel, cucumber, arugula, watermelon, radishes and mint in a large salad bowl.
Season with sea salt + freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze and olive oil to taste. Optional: top with French feta cheese crumbles.