This fish dish is simple while full of flavor. It can be prepped in minutes and then cooked on the grill.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 pieces sourdough bread toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs such as basil and lemon verbena + extra for garnish
- sea salt + freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup parmesan or vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 pounds Pike filets
- 1/4 cup Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- lemon, cut into wedges or slices for serving
To make breadcrumbs: In a food processor, combine toasted bread, herbs, parmesan cheese and sea salt + freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Preheat grill to high heat.
Place pike on a sheet of aluminum foil lined with parchment paper (be sure no parchment is hanging over foil or it will burn on grill).
Spread 1/4 cup Vegan Green Goddess dressing (see recipe on blog) and top with 1 cup of the breadcrumbs.
Place fish with foil on top of grill and cook for 15 minutes or until interna temperature reaches 145 degrees.
Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with fresh herbs.