Dill Roasted Trout
I love this dish for a quick, delicious, nutritious weeknight meal. It’s great for entertaining too since you can prep ahead of time and then pop it in the oven 10 minutes before eating.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Total Time20 minutes
- 4 rainbow trout fish, gutted with head and tail on
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped dill
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Red Wine Shallot Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open each fish like a book and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons Red Wine Shallot Vinaigrette over fish and arrange lemons on top.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle each fish with 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill. Serve with lemons.