Add some flavor and texture to kale with your bright herbs and breadcrumbs.
Prep Time5 minutes
Total Time5 minutes
- 4 pieces sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 T lemon thyme
- 2 T lemon verbena
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 parmesan or vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed & chopped
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until reached desired consitency.
- Place kale in salad bowl. Lightly season with sea salt and drizzle with salad dressing 1 T at a time. Toss until glistening
- Add breadcrumb mixture and toss again.
- Store extra breadcrumbs in airtight container in refrigerator. Retoast prior to using.