Lemon Dill Roasted Asparagus
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 purple scallions (also known as spring onions), thinly sliced in rounds
- a few fresh grinds of sea salt + black pepper
- about 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
Spread trimmed asparagus on a parchment lined baking sheet and top with onion slices.
Season with sea salt + black pepper and drizzle olive oil on top. Roast in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Top roasted asparagus with lemon zest + juice and chopped dill.