Cukes, peppers, and romaine make a nice juicy salad with crunch…add black beans, avocado and dress it with Cilantro Vegan Buttermilk Ranch and suddenly it’s a Southwestern Salad served in a Guizzini platter from Style Shack.
Prep Time15 minutes
Total Time15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 can black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 3 Persian cucumbers, sliced it rounds
- 1.6 ounces organic freeze dried corn
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Horizon Organic Shredded Cheese, Mexican-Blend
- tortilla chips to serve with salad
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- Vegan Green Goddess Dressing (replace dill with cilantro)
Layer all ingredients in large salad bowl or platter.
Drizzle with Cilantro Green Goddess Dressing. Serve with tortilla chips.
If you like this recipe and are hungry for more cooking inspiration, scroll down to subscribe to our e-recipes & follow @putzelkitchen on Instagram.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.