This colorful salad is full of flavor, texture and hearts.
Prep Time10 minutes
Total Time10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 can hearts of palm, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large cucumber or two small persian cucumbers, peeled + chopped
- 1/2 can quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup halved yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 ramps or scallions, thinly sliced
- a few sprigs of basil
- Paul Newman's Own Olive Oil + Balsamic Vinegar dressing to taste
- sea salt + freshly ground black pepper to taste
Either layer all ingredients on a platter or put in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing, season with salt + pepper. Toss and serve.